“We felt you did a great job in difficult circumstances and we were very impressed with you! Many thanks for your support.”
Laura has extensive experience of dealing with a wide range of disputes in connection with wills, trusts and estates.
Laura has extensive experience of dealing with a wide range of disputes in connection with wills, trusts and estates. These include claims concerning the validity or otherwise of wills, claims involving disappointed beneficiaries and actions involving trusts and trustees.
Qualifying as a solicitor in 2010, Laura worked for a national law firm before joining the Contentious Wills, Trusts and Estates team at Jones Myers in 2013.
Laura is an able communicator who is dedicated to resolving disputes in a pragmatic and tactful way. She has a sensitive and personable approach when dealing with clients and is known for effectively leading individuals through complex disputes in a diligent and conscientious manner.
- Administration disputes
- Removal of executors and trustees
- Probate claims against the validity of a will
- Disappointed beneficiary claims
- Trust claims
- Claims relating to proprietary estoppel/constructive trusts
- Construction issues relating to the reading of a will
- Professional negligence claims involving wills and trusts.